2016 Best of Enterprise Connect Finalists Announced: Seven New Products Advancing Enterprise Communications
Award Finalists Are 8x8, AudioCodes, CafeX Communications, Cisco, Sprint Business, Vidyo, and Vonage
Feb 2, 2016
ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterprise Connect, produced by UBM Americas, today announced seven finalists for the 2016 Best of Enterprise Connect Award, recognizing exhibitors that have made significant technological advancements within the enterprise communications and collaboration industry. The winner will be announced onsite at Enterprise Connect 2016 during an awards ceremony on March 9.
Enterprise Connect 2016 will take place March 7-10 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, FL. For more information and to register, visit: enterpriseconnect.com/orlando.
A judging panel of industry experts carefully reviewed more than 30 entries and selected the seven most transformative products. The 2016 Best of Enterprise Connect finalists are:
- 8x8: a next-generation cloud-based contact center platform
- AudioCodes: CloudBond 365, an all-in-one Skype for Business appliance for the data center or customer premises
- CafeX Communications: A WebRTC-based pervasive communications solution that integrates with and augments enterprise video conferencing and room collaboration systems
- Cisco: Cisco Spark Service, a business collaboration service from the Cisco cloud that includes messaging, meeting, and calling capabilities
- Sprint Business: Mobility-as-a-Service, an all-in-one approach to procuring wireless services, devices, and applications
- Vidyo: An offering enabling the integration of multiparty video communications and collaboration into business workflows, applications, and Internet of Things form factors
- Vonage: Vonage SmartWAN, an SD-WAN-based service for use with the Vonage MPLS network or bring-your-own broadband network connections
"These finalists clearly point to the growing importance of enabling seamless communications and collaboration among employees and their business colleagues, and show how enterprise communications vendors are venturing deeper into the cloud and strengthening their mobile capabilities," said Beth Schultz, Enterprise Connect program co-chair and No Jitter editor.
Leading up to the event, Best of Enterprise Connect judges will hold briefings with each of the finalists to learn more about their technologies. From there, a winner will be selected and awarded on the keynote stage during Enterprise Connect 2016. The judging panel responsible for choosing this year's recipient comprises:
- Robin Gareiss, President and Founder, Nemertes Research
- Zeus Kerravala, Founder and Principal Analyst, ZK Research
- Marty Parker, Principal Consultant, UniComm Consulting, and Co-founder, UCStrategies
- David Stein, Principal, Stein Technology Group
Enterprise Connect 2016 will host the largest and broadest exhibition focused on systems, software, services and applications for enterprise communications and collaboration – giving attendees a chance to experience the latest tools and innovations firsthand. In addition, the event will feature keynotes, sessions, panels and more dedicated to the enterprise communications space.
For the full conference program, please visit: enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/scheduler/list
About Enterprise Connect
For more than 25 years, Enterprise Connect has been the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise IP Telephony, Converged Networks and Unified Communications in North America. Enterprise Connect brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry's vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise networks and communications. Enterprise Connect owns and produces No Jitter, (nojitter.com), providing daily blogging and analysis of enterprise communications, and it also serves the community with a weekly email newsletter, a Webinar Series and Virtual Events. For more information, visit enterpriseconnect.com. Enterprise Connect is organized by UBM Americas, a part of UBM plc (UBM.L), an Events First marketing and communications services business. For more information, visit ubmamericas.com.
SOURCE Enterprise Connect
For further information: Kimberly Samra, firstname.lastname@example.org, 415-412-6784