Black Hat USA 2016 Opens Call for Submissions and Event Registration
World's Leading Information Security Event Returns to Las Vegas for 19th Year July 30-August 4
Feb 10, 2016
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Black Hat, the world's leading family of information security events, opens Registration and Call for Papers (CFP) for Black Hat USA 2016. Returning to Las Vegas for the 19th year, Black Hat will feature the very latest in information security research, development and trends over six action-packed days. The show will kick off with four days of intense hands-on Trainings for security practitioners of all levels, followed by the two-day main event including a robust schedule of research-based Briefings, buzzing Business Hall, and more. Join us July 30 – August 4, 2016 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
Registration for Black Hat USA 2016 is Now Open. Be sure to take advantage of early registration prices by May 27, 2016.
- To register as an attendee, visit: blackhat.com/us-16/registration.html.
- To register as credentialed media, visit: blackhat.com/us-16/media-registration.html.
Call for Papers (CFP) is Now Open. Black Hat is seeking groundbreaking research for this year's Briefings, the heart of each annual show. Looking for the brightest in the industry, the Briefings cover the latest research and development across the information security spectrum - from critical information infrastructure to widely used enterprise computer systems, popular mobile devices and everything in between.
- Potential speakers may submit for traditional Briefings that are 25 or 50-minutes in length, and/or workshops (hands-on labs and presentations), that are 100-minute sessions. The deadline for submissions is April 11, 2016 but early submissions are encouraged. For more information on Call for Papers, visit: blackhat.com/us-16/call-for-papers.html.
Black Hat USA Student Scholarships Back for 2016! Black Hat, driven by and for the security community, believes that fostering the next generation of security professionals is of critical importance.
- A limited number of complimentary Academic Passes will be awarded to student applicants for Black Hat USA 2016. Qualified students may submit applications by Friday, June 24, 2016. For more information and requirements, visit: blackhat.com/us-16/student-scholarship.html.
For more information and to get your registration or Briefings submission started for Black Hat USA 2016, please visit: blackhat.com/us-16/.
Top sponsors of Black Hat USA 2016 include: Diamond Sponsors: FireEye, HP, LogRhythm, Qualys, Raytheon l Websense, RSA, and Tenable Network Security; Platinum Plus Sponsors: AlienVault, Bit9 + Carbon Black, Cisco, Citrix, Crowdstrike, Cylance, Digital Guardian, Fidelis Cybersecurity, Fortinet, Lockhead Martin Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Symantec, and Webroot; Platinum Sponsors: Bay Dynamics, CloudPassage, Code42, Core Security Technology, F5 Networks, Foreground Security, IBM, iboss cybersecurity, Norse, Optiv Security, Proofpoint and Tripwire. For all sponsorship opportunities, visit: blackhat.com/us-16/sponsors.html.
Connect with Black Hat
- Twitter: twitter.com/BlackHatEvents- #BlackHat
- Facebook: facebook.com/blackhat
- Flickr: flickr.com/photos/blackhatevents/
Future Black Hat Dates and Events
- Black Hat Asia 2016, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, March 29 – April 1, 2016
- Black Hat USA 2016, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Nevada, July 30 – August 4, 2016
- Black Hat Europe 2016, London, England, November 1 – 4, 2016
About Black Hat
For more than 18 years, Black Hat has provided attendees with the very latest in information security research, development, and trends. These high-profile global events and trainings are driven by the needs of the security community, striving to bring together the best minds in the industry. Black Hat inspires professionals at all career levels, encouraging growth and collaboration among academia, world-class researchers, and leaders in the public and private sectors. Black Hat Briefings and Trainings are held annually in the United States, Europe and Asia. More information is available at: blackhat.com. Black Hat is organized by UBM Americas, a part of UBM plc (UBM.L), an Events First marketing and communications services business. For more information, visit ubmamericas.com.
SOURCE Black Hat
For further information: Black Hat Public Relations, BlackHatPR@ubm.com