Content Marketing World 2018 Call for Speakers Now Open
Nov 2, 2017
CLEVELAND, Nov. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Content Marketing Institute (CMI) is looking for a diverse group of speakers and leading brand practitioners to present at the largest content marketing event on the planet, Content Marketing World 2018. CMWorld returns to Cleveland, Ohio September 4-7, 2018.
The official 2018 #CMWorld call for speakers is now open! To fill out a submission form, visit: CMWorld18.c4p.tensubs.com
We try to up our game each year, to provide the world's best content marketing experience for our attendees and we need 200+ speakers to help. Our attendees look for sessions containing best practices, case studies, new stories, inspiration and trends in the content marketing space. Help us inspire and motivate thousands of marketers around the world. Essentially, we want our attendees to learn, grow, and be ready to get back to work after CMWorld doing better and smarter work.
If you think you've got what it takes, here are two important details to keep in mind: You must use the online submission form and a video sample is required.
Here are the best suggestions we have for potential speakers:
- Be original – Sessions must be an original presentation (not publicly presented before).
- Be specific - The more you can hone in on your craft, the better. General content marketing submissions will not be selected.
- Skip the basics - We are not looking for sessions that define content marketing or other content marketing terms. In fact, we don't even want you to start your session with this information. We'll dig into that more when your session is accepted.
- Share your stories - We want case studies, measurable outcomes, specific how-to sessions that have immediate takeaways for attendees.
- Bring the right people- Are you an agency, consultant or technology provider? Bringing a client to co-present your amazing work gives you a much better chance.
- Follow the rules - Use the official submission form! This form to submit is the only way submissions will be reviewed.
Diversity is of utmost importance to us. We learn the most when we hear from content marketers of all backgrounds – just like our community. Forward this to someone who has a great story to tell, who may need a nudge to take that leap.
The call for speakers closes December 15 at 6pm EST. NO LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Questions regarding speaker submission: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note speaker submissions will not be accepted at this email address; use the submission form to apply)
Registration for Content Marketing World 2018 opens December 4, 2018. For more information visit: ContentMarketingWorld.com
About Content Marketing Institute
Content Marketing Institute is the leading global content marketing education and training organization, teaching enterprise brands how to attract and retain customers through compelling, multichannel storytelling. CMI's Content Marketing World event, the largest content marketing-focused event, is held every September in Cleveland, Ohio, USA, and the Intelligent Content Conference event is held every spring. CMI publishes the bi-monthly magazine Chief Content Officer, and provides strategic consulting and content marketing research for some of the best-known brands in the world. Watch this video to learn more about CMI. Content Marketing Institute is organized by UBM plc. UBM is the largest pure-play B2B Events organizer in the world. Our 3,750+ people, based in more than 20 countries, serve more than 50 different sectors. Our deep knowledge and passion for these sectors allow us to create valuable experiences which enable our customers to succeed. Please visit www.ubm.com for the latest news and information about UBM.
SOURCE Content Marketing Institute
For further information: Amanda Subler, Amanda.Subler@ubm.com