UBM TechWeb's Enterprise Connect Orlando 2012 Announces Finalists for the Prestigious Best of Enterprise Connect Award
Over 30 Submissions Received, Demonstrating Accelerating Innovation in the Enterprise Communications Industry
Feb 23, 2012
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterprise Connect Orlando, produced by UBM TechWeb, today announced the six finalists for the Best of Enterprise Connect award, which recognizes exhibitors who have made significant technological advancements within the enterprise communications industry. A panel of industry leading judges chose the finalists and will select the winner, which will be announced during Enterprise Connect Orlando on March 28, 2012 from the event main stage. For more information on Best of Enterprise Connect, visit: http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/bestofenterpriseconnect/.
The six finalists selected from over 30 submissions include:
- Bucher +Suter: b+s Mobile Connect, smart-care customer service options that allow companies to provide rich "never wait in queue again" service options to end customers; smartphones, tablets and web applications become mobile, visual customer assistance portals.
- Fonolo: Fonolo Virtual Queuing, a cloud-based service that adds a new visual interface to the call center that lives on an enterprise website or mobile app, letting customers reach call center agents with one click--no navigating phone menus or waiting on hold.
- Integrated Research: Prognosis for Unified Communications, software that empowers enterprises to successfully design, implement, and operate complex multi-vendor Unified Communications systems to ensure new UC system success, improve user satisfaction, proactively avoid expensive outages, and optimize operations.
- Sococo: Sococo Team Space for iPad, which extends Sococo's immersive business communications experience so that coworkers can stay--and feel--connected throughout the day, no matter where they're located.
- Vidyo: Vidyo Router VA Edition, a virtual appliance that delivers scalable multipoint video conferencing in virtual computing environments to align with cloud computing and server virtualization initiatives. The solution virtualizes real-time media to deliver flexible, large-scale deployments.
- VOSS: VOSS Solutions and ISI Telemanagement Solutions UC-Business Analytics--UC fulfilment and telecom expense management system delivering an integrated UC business analytics solution for enterprises to achieve greater efficiencies and lower costs with UC applications and mobile devices.
"The Best of Enterprise Connect finalists demonstrate the breadth and the vitality of the enterprise communications industry today," said Eric Krapf, Enterprise Connect Co-Chair. "This year's crop of finalists ranges from innovative solutions in video to cutting-edge mobility systems, to revolutionary network management capabilities that help enterprise decision-makers support the increasingly diverse and complex demands of today's end users. We are pleased to honor Enterprise Connect exhibitors who are industry leaders, continuing to present the latest in technological advancements."
The judging panel of industry experts for the Best of Enterprise Connect includes:
- Doug Carolus, Senior Associate, Pace Harmon
- Zeus Kerravala, Founder and Principal Analyst, ZK Research
- Marty Parker, Prinicipal, UniComm Consulting
- Sorell Slaymaker, President, Unified IT Systems
- David Stein, President, Stein Technoloy Group
About Enterprise Connect
Enterprise Connect (formerly VoiceCon) is the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise IP Telephony, Converged Networks and Unified Communications in North America. Enterprise Connect® brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry's vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise networks and communications. Enterprise Connect® owns and produces No Jitter, (http://www.nojitter.com/), providing daily blogging and analysis of enterprise communications, and it also serves the community with a weekly email newsletter, a Webinar Series and Virtual Events. For more information, visit http://enterpriseconnect.com/.
About UBM TechWeb
UBM TechWeb the global leader in technology media and professional information, enables people and organizations to harness the transformative power of technology. Through its three core businesses – media solutions, marketing services and paid content – UBM TechWeb produces the most respected and consumed brands and media applications in the technology market. More than 14.5 million business and technology professionals (CIOs and IT managers, Web & Digital professionals, Software Developers, Government decision makers, and Telecom providers) actively engage in UBM TechWeb's communities and information resources monthly. UBM TechWeb brands include: global face-to-face events such as Interop, Web 2.0, Black Hat and Enterprise Connect; award-winning online resources such as InformationWeek, Light Reading, and Network Computing; and market-leading magazines InformationWeek, Wall Street & Technology, and Advanced Trading. UBM TechWeb is a part of UBM plc, one of the world's largest media businesses as a global provider of news distribution and specialist information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion.
SOURCE UBM TechWeb
For further information: Joylyn Tanner, +1-415-947-6319, Jtanner@techweb.com