UBM TechWeb's Interop Las Vegas 2012 Expands Keynote Lineup
Leading Executives from Zynga, DreamWorks, Google, Dell, HP, & More to Take the Stage at Premier Business Technology Event
Apr 3, 2012
SAN FRANCISCO, April 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Interop Las Vegas, produced by UBM TechWeb, announces a growing list of keynote speakers from global companies like DreamWorks, Google, Dell, HP, NetScout, Rackspace, SingTel and Zynga. The new keynote speakers add to an already impressive lineup featuring Avaya, Cisco and VMWare. As the industry's leading business technology event, Interop features industry thought leaders who will provide focused and insightful presentations from the keynote stage. Interop Las Vegas will take place at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, May 6-10, 2012. For more information visit: http://www.interop.com/lasvegas/.
"Interop has a history of presenting thought leaders who provide attendees with a comprehensive and unbiased insight into current trends and innovations in technology," said Jennifer Jessup, Interop General Manager. "With the addition of the new keynote presentations, including big name companies like Zynga, DreamWorks and Google, Interop continues to foster discussions around the tools and technologies that are shaping the business IT landscape."
To date, Interop Las Vegas announces the following keynote speakers:
- Marc Randall, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Avaya
- Padmasree Warrior, Chief Technology Officer & Senior Vice President Engineering, GM Enterprise Business, Cisco
- Dario Zamarian, Vice President & General Manager Networking, Dell
- Derek Chan, Head of Global Technology Operations, DreamWorks
- Jonathan Rochelle, Director, Google
- Bethany Mayer, Senior Vice President & General Manager Networking, HP
- Steven Shalita, Vice President of Marketing, NetScout
- John Engates, Chief Technology Officer, Rackspace
- Ellen Rubin, Vice President of Cloud Products, Terremark
- Bill Chang, Executive Vice President, SingTel
- Dr. Stephen Herrod, Chief Technology Officer & Senior Vice President of Research & Development, VMware
- Allen Leinwand, Chief Technology Officer of Infrastructure, Zynga
In addition to keynote presentations, Interop is introducing a first-time Interop Community Hub which will be featured on the expo floor. The Interop Community Hub will deliver an entirely new social experience to the show floor, giving attendees the opportunity to network with fellow IT professionals, speakers and the Interop Team. The Interop Community Hub offers a unique opportunity in education and networking and will include the following:
- Education Open to All Attendees
- Information on how social media can alleviate common enterprise challenges
- Lessons on increasing visibility in the IT industry
- Lessons on how to build a global support network with other IT professionals and engineers online
- Expert Roundtables with Interop Track Chairs like Alistair Croll, Founder, BitCurrent; Jim Metzler, Vice President, Ashton, Metzler & Associates; John Pironti, President, IP Architects LLC; and Craig Mathias, Principal, Farpoint Group.
- Video opportunities to tell your Interop Story
Interop features an expo floor, showcasing the full range of IT solutions including cloud computing, virtualization, networking, security and mobility. Several industry-leading companies are sponsoring sessions at this year's Interop including: Alcatel-Lucent, APC, Axis, Blue Coat Systems Inc., Cisco, Citrix Systems, DataStax, Dell, EMC Corporation, Enterasys Networks, HP, Huawei, NaviSite, NEC, NETGEAR, NetScout, Opscode, Parallels, Puppet Labs, Rackspace Hosting, Riverbed, Science Logic, SingTel, Solarflare Communications, SonicWALL, Spiceworks, Terramark, Tier3, VeriSign, ViaWest, VMware, Xerox and Xirrus. More information about the sponsored sessions can be found here: http://www.interop.com/lasvegas/it-expo/sponsors.php.
For an intro to Allen Leinwand of Zynga and to hear more about his plans for the mainstage, view video here: http://bit.ly/H9MWRQ. For a program update from Interop's GM, Jennifer Jessup (JJ), view video here: http://bit.ly/HKIxnO.
Interop ® drives the adoption of technology, providing knowledge and insight to help IT and corporate decision-makers achieve business success. Part of UBM TechWeb's family of global brands, Interop is the leading business technology event series. Through in-depth educational programs, workshops, real-world demonstrations and live technology implementations in its unique InteropNet program, Interop provides the forum for the most powerful innovations and solutions the industry has to offer. Interop Las Vegas is the flagship event held each spring, with Interop New York held each fall, with annual international events in Mumbai and Tokyo, all produced by UBM TechWeb and partners. For more information about these events visit, www.interop.com.
About UBM TechWeb
UBM TechWeb, the global leader in technology media and professional information, enables people and organizations to harness the transformative power of technology. Through its three core businesses – media solutions, marketing services and paid content – UBM TechWeb produces the most respected and consumed brands and media applications in the technology market. More than 14.5 million business and technology professionals (CIOs and IT managers, Web & Digital professionals, Software Developers, Government decision makers, and Telecom providers) actively engage in UBM TechWeb's communities and information resources monthly. UBM TechWeb brands includes: global face-to-face events such as Interop, Cloud Connect, Black Hat and Enterprise Connect; award-winning online resources such as InformationWeek, Light Reading, and Network Computing; and market-leading magazines InformationWeek, Wall Street & Technology, and Advanced Trading. UBM TechWeb is a UBM company, a global provider of news distribution and specialist information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion.
SOURCE UBM TechWeb
For further information: Jeremy Crittenden, PR Specialist of TechWeb, +1-415-947-6212, or +1-530-848-7948, email@example.com