4G World 2012 Showcases Exhibitor Announcements
New products and services unveiled at the annual 4G World Conference and Expo
Oct 29, 2012
CHICAGO, Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 4G World, the only conference and expo covering the entire ecosystem of next-generation 4G mobile broadband technologies, today released a roundup of news being announced by exhibitors at this year's event. 4G World takes place through November 1 at McCormick Place in Chicago. For more information, visit http://www.4gworld.com.
"So many exhibitors at this year's 4G World are announcing new products, services and technologies that are propelling the mobile broadband industry forward," says Joe Braue, General Manager of 4G World. "It's exciting to see 4G World as the launch pad for innovation."
The following 4G World exhibitors will be making announcements at this year's event:
- 6WIND (Booth #638) is announcing that it has joined the ARM Connected Community. The company's high-performance data plane solutions maximize 4G network performance for Mobile and Cloud infrastructure.
- Agilent Technologies (Booth #322) will demonstrate its newest LTE and WLAN test and measurement solutions, which cover the global technology and applications ecosystem for next-generation mobile broadband networks.
- Berkeley Varitronics Systems' (Booth # 216) Squid-PRO named a Best of 4G Awards 2012 Finalist.
- Cambium Networks (Booth #341) enables service providers to reach beyond the limits of their wired infrastructures to enable LTE and Small Cell Backhaul.
- Ciena (Booth #623) is announcing that FiberLight, one of the nation's leading providers of mission critical, high-performance fiber optic networks, has deployed its industry-leading packet networking solutions to build reliable and robust mobile backhaul networks for two major U.S. wireless operators.
- Citrix (Booth #MC928) is releasing its 4Q 2012 ByteMobile Mobile Analytics Report: http://www.bytemobile.com/news-events/2012/archive_231012.html.
- Dell (Booth #611) is announcing that its NEBs-compliant PowerEdge 12th generation servers will now be joined by seven additional NEBs-compliant PowerEdge server and PowerVault storage solutions, giving the company a complete suite of technology offerings for the telecommunications industry.
- Eligre Systems (Booth #523), a new enclosures and housing technologies maker, is now engineering, designing and manufacturing customized platform cabinets for global telecom and energy operators that will decrease costs, resolve common industry problems at both deployment and upgrade stages, and reduce maintenance.
- Ixia (Booth #332) is unveiling its XAir solution, the mobility industry's first comprehensive solution to validate and optimize LTE performance and enhance quality of experience by creating massive-scale mobile user application behavior to battle-test and harden LTE base stations.
- NEPTUNO-NAAP (Booth #744) will be showcasing the SMART 4G ROLL-OUT APP, which tracks, shares and control information amongst stakeholders involved in 4G Roll-out projects.
- Nokia Siemens Networks (Booth # MC943) is announcing a new approach that allows operators to make better network investment decisions more quickly and execute them faster – CEM for Liquid Net brings the intelligence of Customer Experience Management to the agility of Liquid Net.
- The Open Mobile Alliance (Booth #231) will take part in a must-see panel discussion on M2M and the Internet of Things at 4G World. During the 'M2M/IoT Innovation Ecosystem' session on November 1 at 1:15pm, panelists will address the mass-adoption challenges and opportunities of M2M.
- Polaris Networks (Booth #323) will demonstrate the NetEPC, a carrier-grade LTE EPC targeted at deployments in rural and regional LTE Networks and by Public Safety departments.
- RAD Data Communications (Booth #630) is announcing the launch of the MiNID – a fully functional, innovative SFP form-factor Ethernet Network Interface Device (NID) that transforms any hosting device (e.g. switch or router) into a full-fledge Carrier Ethernet demarcation and SLA verification device for end-to-end network visibility, remote service monitoring and fault isolation.
- Via Licensing Corporation (Booth #438) has announced the formation of a groundbreaking LTE patent pool for the wireless industry that will accelerate innovation by providing efficient, transparent, and cost-effective access to LTE standard essential patents.
- The WiMAX Forum extends WiMAX Advanced roadmap to support multiple radio access technologies.
A list of exhibitors is available at http://www.4gworld.com/chicago/2012/exhibitor-list/. A complete schedule of conference sessions is available at: http://www.4gworld.com/chicago/conference/program.php.
Connect with 4G World
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/4G-World-1450927?gid=1450927&mostPopular=&trk=tyah Mobile App: http://m.4gworld.com
About 4G World
4G World is the first and only conference and expo covering the entire ecosystem of next-generation 4G technologies that enable the mobile Internet revolution, including mobile network infrastructure, advanced devices, applications and content. Owned and operated by UBM TechWeb, this show provides insight into the state of the industry today and explores forward-looking advancements that will affect operators within the mobile ecosystem in the years ahead. As a ubiquitous network takes hold in the mature markets of North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, operators are anticipating massive growth in broadband data usage and planning their network migration strategies and business models for monetizing mobile Internet services. 4G World offers attendees an opportunity to research state-of-the-practice business models and advanced mobile technologies, and learn from other operators about what works and what doesn't, as they migrate their networks to 4G. For more information, visit www.4GWorld.com.
About UBM TechWeb
UBM TechWeb the global leader in technology media and professional information, enables people and organizations to harness the transformative power of technology. Through its three core businesses – media solutions, marketing services and paid content – UBM TechWeb produces the most respected and consumed brands and media applications in the technology market. More than 14.5 million business and technology professionals (CIOs and IT managers, Web & Digital professionals, Software Developers, Government decision makers, and Telecom providers) actively engage in UBM TechWeb's communities and information resources monthly. UBM TechWeb brands include: global face-to-face events such as Interop, Cloud Connect, Black Hat and Enterprise Connect; award-winning online resources such as InformationWeek, Light Reading, and Network Computing; and market-leading magazines InformationWeek, Wall Street & Technology, and Advanced Trading. UBM TechWeb is a part of UBM plc, one of the world's largest media businesses as a global provider of news distribution and specialist information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion.
SOURCE UBM TechWeb
For further information: Caroline McGrath, Echo Communications (for 4G World), T: +1-416-972-1642, C: +1-416-357-2702, E: email@example.com