Enterprise Connect Orlando 2013 Announces Best of Enterprise Connect Award Finalists
Over 40 Submissions Received, Demonstrating Accelerating Innovation Reshaping the Enterprise Communications & Collaboration Industry
Feb 12, 2013
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterprise Connect Orlando, produced by UBM Tech, today announced the six finalists for the Best of Enterprise Connect award, which recognizes exhibitors who have made significant technological advancements within the enterprise communications and collaboration industry. A panel of industry-leading judges chose the finalists and will select the winner, which will be announced during Enterprise Connect Orlando on March 20, 2013 from the event main stage. For more information on Best of Enterprise Connect, visit: http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/bestofenterpriseconnect/.
The six finalists selected from over 40 submissions include:
- IVCi, The UC Room: A configurable, PC-based solution that allows an organization to extend its unified communications client into a conference room setting.
- Jabra, Bluetooth headset: Details to be announced before Enterprise Connect Orlando 2013.
- Siemens Enterprise Communications, OpenScape Mobile: A single mobile client that brings together VoIP, Video and comprehensive UC capabilities into a single next-generation user experience.
- StarLeaf, StarLeaf Call: A cloud-based service for open and secure video calling and conferencing.
- Voxeo, Voxeo CXP: A customer experience platform that enables creation, management, reporting and analytics of multi-modal self-service across interaction channels.
- Wow Vision, miniVeos: A platform by which any PC, Mac or iPad can transmit via the WiFi network to the platform for full in-room screen sharing on a local projector or panel.
"The Best of Enterprise Connect finalists demonstrate the most innovative solutions shaping the enterprise communications industry today," said Eric Krapf, Enterprise Connect Co-Chair. "This year's crop of finalists range from innovative solutions in mobility to cloud-based video services, to multimedia communications functionality designed to enhance meeting experiences. We are excited to showcase and honor Enterprise Connect exhibitors who are leading the industry with the latest technological advancements."
The judging panel of industry experts for the Best of Enterprise Connect includes:
- Robin Gareiss, Executive Vice President, Nemertes Research
- David Stein, Principal, Stein Technology Group
- Marty Parker, Principal Consultant, UniComm Consulting and Co-founder, UCStrategies
- Zeus Kerravala, Founder and Principal Analyst, ZK Research
About Enterprise Connect
Enterprise Connect (formerly VoiceCon) is the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise IP Telephony, Converged Networks and Unified Communications in North America. Enterprise Connect® brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry's vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise networks and communications. Enterprise Connect® owns and produces No Jitter, (http://www.nojitter.com/), providing daily blogging and analysis of enterprise communications, and it also serves the community with a weekly email newsletter, a Webinar Series and Virtual Events. For more information, visit http://enterpriseconnect.com/.
About UBM Tech
UBM Tech is a global media business that provides information, events, training, data services, and marketing solutions for the technology industry. Its media brands and information services inform, educate and inspire decision makers across the entire technology market—serving engineers and design professionals, software and game developers, solutions providers and integrators, networking and communications executives, and business technology professionals. UBM Tech's industry-leading media brands include EE Times, Interop, Black Hat, InformationWeek, Game Developer Conference, Byte, CRN, and DesignCon. The company's information products include research, education, training, and data services that accelerate decision making for technology buyers. UBM Tech also offers a full range of marketing services based on its content and technology market expertise, including custom events, content marketing solutions, community development and demand generation programs designed to help vendors identify and participate in technology buying decisions. UBM Tech is a part of UBM (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion.
SOURCE UBM Tech
For further information: Joylyn Tanner, +1-415-947-6319, email@example.com