Top Tech Executives from Gilt, HBO, HP and Modest, Inc. to Keynote Interop New York
Full Conference Lineup Now Available; New Programming to Connect the IT Community
Sep 18, 2014
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Interop New York, produced by UBM Tech, today announced the final additions to its robust keynote lineup in anticipation of the leading business IT event next week. Top technology experts from Gilt, HBO, HP and Modest, Inc. will address the IT community as tech professionals converge at Interop New York, September 29-October 3 at the Javits Convention Center. For more information, visit interop.com.
The following keynote speakers will draw on their IT expertise and experiences managing technology services to enhance their organizations:
- Mark Thomas, SVP, Technology Program Management, HBO
- As HBO transitions into an increasingly digital service, it requires the support of advanced infrastructure. Responsible for program management of all technology initiatives across the HBO organization, Thomas will present successes and lessons learned from his role in infrastructure management. Thomas will take the keynote stage on Thursday, October 2.
- Michael Bryzek, Co-Founder and CTO, Gilt
- Since helping launch Gilt, the online shopping destination for flash sales at insider prices, in 2007, Bryzek has served as CTO, bringing his deep passion for leveraging technology across the organization. He has extensive experience in Internet software development, and previously founded an Internet-application service provider for the philanthropic sector. Prior, Bryzek held the CTO position for United eWay, the United Way of America's technology subsidiary. His talk will take place Thursday, October 2.
- Harper Reed, CEO, Modest, Inc.
- Reed is a technology engineer, innovator and entrepreneur and currently leads Modest, Inc., a funded mobile commerce company in Chicago. In 2012, Reed served as CTO of Barak Obama's online campaign HQ in Chicago, responsible for arguably the most sophisticated political campaign of all time. He is driven by his fascination with how technology shapes, transforms and empowers human behavior, which will influence his keynote presentation on Thursday, October 2.
- John Jeremiah, Mobile Lifecycle Product Marketing Lead, HP
- As big data, the cloud and mobility continue to revolutionize the way we work and live, businesses are rapidly changing. Jeremiah's presentation, Mobility Without Compromise, will speak to how IT teams can best embrace change to succeed. A software expert with more than 20 years of experience under his belt, Jeremiah is a product marketing leader with the HP Software Applications Delivery Management team, focusing on the mobile applications lifecycle. He has held a variety of leadership roles with the U.S. Navy, IT consulting and Fortune 500 IT organizations. He'll speak on Wednesday, October 1.
"Interop's keynote program highlights professionals from some of the most renowned business technology vendors, and also hosts the strategic minds behind the IT infrastructure and purchasing decisions that fuel leading technology-driven organizations," said Interop General Manager, Jennifer Jessup. "The Interop team is so excited to welcome attendees to the event next week, where we'll offer excellent keynote and conference content, ample networking opportunities and hands-on experiences and new product demos in the Expo hall."
Keynote programming runs Wednesday and Thursday, October 1 and 2, from 9:00 to 10:45 am both days. The previously announced keynote lineup includes:
- Seth Myers, Host of NBC's Late Night
- Ben Haines, VP IT/CIO, Box
- R "Ray" Wang, Principal Analyst, Founder, and Chairman, Constellation Research, Inc.
- Steve Comstock, VP, Site and IT Infrastructure, CBS Interactive
- Sujai Hajela, SVP, Enterprise Networking Group, Cisco
- Mark Lohmeyer, VP, Enterprise Routing and WAN Services, Cisco
Access to Wednesday's keynotes requires an Expo Plus Pass or above. Expo Pass holders will have access to Thursday keynotes only. For more details on pass types, visit http://www.interop.com/newyork/registration.
Interop® is the leading independent technology conference and expo series designed to inform, inspire and connect the world's IT community. Part of UBM Tech's family of global brands, Interop® drives the adoption of technology, providing knowledge and insight to help IT and corporate decision-makers achieve business success. Through in-depth educational programs, workshops, real-world demonstrations and live technology implementations in its unique InteropNet program, Interop provides the forum for the most powerful innovations and solutions the industry has to offer. Interop Las Vegas is the flagship event held each spring, with Interop New York held each fall, with annual international events in India, London and Tokyo, all produced by UBM Tech and partners. For more information about these events, visit www.interop.com.
About UBM Tech
UBM Tech is a global media business that brings together the world's technology communities through live events, online properties and custom services. UBM Tech's community-focused approach provides its users and clients with expertly curated research, education, training, community advocacy, user-generated content and peer-to-peer engagement opportunities that serve the Electronics, Security, Enterprise Communications, Network Infrastructure and Applications, Game and App Developers, and Tech Marketing communities. UBM Tech's brands include Black Hat, DesignCon, EE Times, Enterprise Connect, Game Developers Conference (GDC), HDI, InformationWeek, Interop, and Light Reading. Create, a UBM Tech full range marketing services division, includes custom events, content marketing solutions, community development and demand generation programs based on its content and technology market expertise. UBM Tech is a part of UBM (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion. For more information, go to http://tech.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBMTech.
SOURCE UBM Tech
For further information: Kimberly Samra, email@example.com, 415-947-6762