More Than 30 Interop New York Exhibitors and Sponsors to Make Announcements in Anticipation of the Event
HP, Ciena, SanDisk, Microsoft and More to Disclose New Products and Services for Attendees
Sep 22, 2014
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Interop previews a list of exciting new innovations and announcements from more than 30 exhibitors showcasing at Interop New York, September 29 - October 3 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center. As the leading independent technology conference and expo series, Interop will highlight the latest advancements in networking, virtualization, cloud, mobility, data centers and everything in between. For additional information and to register, please visit: interop.com.
"Interop serves as the foundation for IT professionals in search of the latest industry solutions and we're excited to welcome such a robust lineup of exhibitors and sponsors bringing just that," said Jennifer Jessup, Interop General Manager. "We take pride in the fact that Interop offers IT decision makers the opportunity to experience the most innovative products and services first-hand on our show floor, ensuring both accuracy and efficiency in their selections."
Below is a preview of announcements exhibitors will showcase at Interop New York 2014:
- ActiveState (Booth #446), the leading independent Cloud Foundry provider, with Stackato, will showcase Stackato 3.4 with app rollback, versioning, access to free clustering up to 20GB RAM and more including features that help enterprises ensure availability of their applications across multiple datacenters (including hybrid, on-premises and public cloud).
- APCON (Booth #636), provider of intelligent network monitoring, will unveil an expanded lineup of products including two new switches for network performance and security monitoring. APCON will also demonstrate WebXR and TITAN switch management software, and advanced network monitoring features to preserve network investments and reduce costs.
- Axis Communications' Academy (Booth #329) will launch new hourly academy demos with dedicated trainers and dynamic learning methods to ensure you walk away confident in your ability to run high-quality surveillance solutions that make your business smarter and safer.
- Ciena (Booth #523) will discuss the company's Datacenter Connect and Assured Networking solutions, along with its new Agility software portfolio. The company will also hold a session titled, "Leverage the Power of an SDN-driven, 100G Network", to discuss shifting data center strategies to unlock the maximum power of the cloud.
- Comodo (Booth #611), a leading global Certificate Authority and known for Creating Trust Online®, will showcase its latest Real World Container Solution - SecureBox – which enables Enterprises to run applications safely and communicate securely even when in an already infected environment! In short, SecureBox provides Enterprises safe harbor in an increasingly hostile security landscape.
- Curvature (Booth #605) continues its growth in network maintenance and redefining hardware procurement. Formerly operating as Network Hardware Resale, Curvature will be exposing upgrade myths and consulting with attendees regarding support and equipment alternatives.
- Cyberoam (Booth #511) will be demonstrating the recently unveiled Next-Generation Management (NM) series of Cyberoam Central Console (CCC NM) appliances and Reporting (NR) series of iView appliances for Enterprises and MSSPs, along with their Next-Generation Firewalls that offer high performance, scalability, actionable intelligence and controls to organizations, enabling future-ready security.
- CYREN (Meeting Room #802), a global provider of cloud-based security solutions, will showcase its new CYREN WebSecurity service that protects any device, anywhere and reduces the cost and complexity of managing security. CYREN will also meet with key security industry companies to discuss its embedded antivirus, antispam and URLF technologies.
- DisplayLink (Booth #330), world leader in USB Graphics, plans to demonstrate a new single-connection multi-display graphics solution for finance, banking and business. This will dramatically simplify adds, moves and changes, saving time and valued resources. Multi-display connectivity and docking is enabled over a single USB cable connection to the host PC.
- Elfiq Networks (Booth #231) will be demonstrating two of its most powerful features yet: Flex Multipath Routing and the recently released Elfiq SSL VPN. Elfiq Networks helps single or multisite businesses to design flexible WAN networks and optimize Bandwidth Management.
- ESET (Booth #118) will highlight its RMM solutions, which include a new plug-in for Kaseya, and existing LabTech platform integration.
- Fiber Mountain, Inc. (Booth #505) will unveil its Alpine Orchestration System, Optical Edge Switches and Connectivity Virtualization solutions. The company will demonstrate its ability to significantly increase network capacity, while dramatically reducing complexity, latency and OPEX associated with enterprise and hyperscale data centers.
- Firebind Inc. (Booth #142) presents Firebind Recon, the next generation of solutions for network infrastructure visibility. Using active software agents that emulate real-world user traffic, Recon provides continuous network path visibility by executing performance and security tests between deployed agents, achieving levels of insight into network behavior never before available.
- FishNet Security (Booth #137) and partners Cisco, Endace, Fortinet and Netskope will showcase the latest developments in their infrastructure and security technologies at live demonstrations throughout the expo. The company also announces the opening of its state-of-the-art, cloud-based testing lab that features support for over 150 technologies and fully customizable network configurations.
- HP (Booth #121) will announce a new wave of software-defined networking (SDN) innovations for customers and ecosystem partners, uncovering the true business value of SDN.
- Humanscale (Booth #332), the pioneer in workplace ergonomics, will show a new level of connectivity and ergonomic integration targeting Finance/Business. Connect, mount and power multiple displays in seconds, without the need for complex cable looms, to eliminate costly installation of moves-adds-changes and maintain a cleaner, clutter-free environment.
- iland (Booth #437) will showcase its newest cloud infrastructure and disaster recovery solutions, including enhancements to its Enterprise Cloud Services portal – a Best of Interop 2014 finalist in Las Vegas – and its new mobile app. Teaming with other industry leaders, iland will also reveal new virtual-to-cloud and cloud-to-cloud Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service capabilities.
- Interface Masters (Booth #536) announces a 100G aggregator and load balancing system, the Niagara 2850. The Niagara 2850 can be configured with up to 48 ports of 10G and/or 24 ports of 40G and 1 port of 100G.
- JAMF Software (Booth #243), the leader in Apple device management, will provide live demonstrations of its recently updated flagship solution Casper Suite. This latest version of Casper Suite provides support for Apple iOS 8 and continues the company's long-standing commitment of enabling organizations to adopt new Apple technology effectively.
- Level 3 Communications (Booth #436) will reveal insights and strategies regarding the need for a secure, high performance network solution to deploy a successful cloud solution. Additionally, the company will announce results of its 2014 Cloud Adoption Survey highlighting drivers of enterprise cloud migration to enable critical business applications.
- Microsoft (Booth #530), for the first time, we are showcasing Cloud OS with our managed service provider partner, Datapipe. Together we will demonstrate how to transform your datacenters with Cloud OS - the enterprise-grade, comprehensive and consistent cloud solution designed to meet the unique IT needs of your business.
- Mobile Helix (Booth #429), the secure mobile workplace provider, will showcase Mobile Helix LinkTM, a new secure mobile app that gives mobile professionals the collaboration and document management tools they need to work effectively on the move using personal smartphones and tablets.
- MovinCool/DENSO (Booth #133), announces its new Climate Pro 18 portable heat pump. This unit provides the largest cooling (14,600 Btu/h) and heating (13,700 Btu/h) capacity possible in its class at 115V, 20 amps power. It is completely self-contained and features a programmable digital controller for automatic operation after-hours and during weekends.
- NCP engineering (Booth #613) will showcase its Secure Enterprise Solution, a centrally-managed end-to-end remote access VPN solution. Visit NCP's booth to learn about its recently patented Path Finder technology that enables VPN connectivity on unknown networks with restricted access settings, and new enhancements and improvements made to its Secure Enterprise Android Client.
- NetBrain Technologies (Booth #236) will demonstrate its recently released NetBrain Enterprise Suite 5.2c, which offers IT professionals real-time visual network intelligence through dynamic network mapping. Powered by automation, NetBrain enables engineers to: instantly create network maps, troubleshoot from the map, quickly analyze application flows, and write customizable Apps to diagnose any network problem.
- Netis (Booth #628) will demonstrate its latest product NPM3.0, which as a pure software provides new and powerful solutions for network performance management such as service-oriented service path view, unlimited scalability, infinite data storage, automated troubleshooting, real-time dashboard, etc.
- NetSupport Inc. (Booth #537), is introducing NetSupport Service Desk v5, a web based ITIL service management solution; collectively with a revitalized interface, optimized SLA's, fully customizable report designer, pre-populated incident/problem/change request templates, and customizable operator layouts, organizations are now able to implement specific tools based on their exact needs.
- Opengear (Booth #729) will again showcase its award-winning out-of-band management solutions, including the debut of a brand new appliance to remotely manage rack infrastructures more efficiently (and even during network downtime). Opengear has also been selected to participate in the InteropNet SDN Lab.
- Paessler (Booth #718), industry leading network monitoring specialist, will showcase the all new mobile apps for iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry devices giving full access to its core product PRTG Network Monitor, the all-in-one solution for monitoring IT infrastructures from SMBs to worldwide acting enterprises.
- Polatis (Booth #601) is introducing all-optical switching solutions that address the explosive growth of network traffic on enterprise and data center networks. All-optical infrastructure at key points in the network enables a seamless migration to higher speeds without having to replace equipment. Polatis is routinely deployed in networks where performance and stability are critical.
- SanDisk (Booth #242), will be unveiling new solutions and services for corporate customers who are focused on security, reliability and delivering a great user experience for their mobile workforce. The company will also be showcasing new cloud and Big Data analytics use cases for data center customers.
- Server Technology (Booth #629), check out the new Not-So-Mellow Yellow HDOT 60A product, and while you're at it, we'll show you the Build Your Own PDU demo. In this demo, you can create a PDU from literally thousands of combinations. Choose options from cable run, color, and different sets of C13s and C19s.
- Sumo Logic (Booth #233) will highlight the latest version of its cloud-based machine data analytics service that enables organizations to take advantage of machine learning and optimize the performance of their application and IT infrastructure, and support their compliance and security initiatives.
- SysAid Technologies Ltd. (Booth #344), leading provider of ITSM solutions, announces launch of the iPad App for Mobile ITSM, to be available from the Apple App Store in Q4, 2014. "IT admins are the ultimate in-the-field service providers, so they need applications that support mobility," said Sarah Lahav, CEO of SysAid.
- System Engineerings and E-LambdaNet (Booth #513) are pleased to announce newly developed all optical Free Space Optical (FSO) Communication System, which is fully interoperable with existing and future ultra high speed optical fiber networks. The full high definition video FSO transmission in real time will be demonstrated using its new product.
- Vaultize (Booth #138) recently released its new GUI on its platform for file sharing, secure anywhere access and mobile collaboration. It has built-in enterprise mobility management, data loss prevention and data protection capabilities. Users can ubiquitously access and share corporate data from any device, without VPN and with end-to-end security.
- XCom Global (Booth #525), a wireless MDM solutions provider, will be announcing expanded LTE coverage in major markets. XCom Global's mobile hotspot rentals deliver fast, secure, low-cost, wireless Internet access for international travelers and groups. No technical expertise is required to establish a private Wi-Fi connection for up to ten devices.
For the full list of Interop New York 2014 exhibitors and sponsors, please visit:
Interop® is the leading independent technology conference and expo series designed to inform and inspire the world's IT community. Part of UBM Tech's family of global brands, Interop® drives the adoption of technology, providing knowledge and insight to help IT and corporate decision-makers achieve business success. Through in-depth educational programs, workshops, real-world demonstrations and live technology implementations in its unique InteropNet program, Interop provides the forum for the most powerful innovations and solutions the industry has to offer. Interop Las Vegas is the flagship event held each spring, with Interop New York held each fall, with annual international events in India, London and Tokyo, all produced by UBM Tech and partners. For more information about these events, visit www.interop.com.
About UBM Tech
UBM Tech is a global media business that brings together the world's technology communities through live events, online properties and custom services. UBM Tech's community-focused approach provides its users and clients with expertly curated research, education, training, community advocacy, user-generated content and peer-to-peer engagement opportunities that serve the Electronics, Security, Enterprise Communications, Network Infrastructure and Applications, Game and App Developers, and Tech Marketing communities. UBM Tech's brands include Black Hat, DesignCon, EE Times, Enterprise Connect, Game Developers Conference (GDC), HDI, InformationWeek, Interop, and Light Reading. Create, a UBM Tech full range marketing services division, includes custom events, content marketing solutions, community development and demand generation programs based on its content and technology market expertise. UBM Tech is a part of UBM (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion. For more information, go to http://tech.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBMTech.
SOURCE UBM Tech
For further information: Kimberly Samra, Interop PR, InteropPR@ubm.com