Black Hat Trainings 2014 Coming to Nation's Capital in December
Register by Oct. 31 at Midnight EDT to Save $200 on Black Hat's Highly Technical Trainings in Washington, D.C., December 8-11
Oct 30, 2014
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Black Hat, the world's leading family of information security events, announced the final days for Black Hat Trainings 2014 early registration pricing. Attendees who register by midnight EDT, October 31, will save $200 on some of the most sought-after Trainings Black Hat has to offer. This four-day event will bring together some of the best minds in security to unleash hands-on Training courses previously only available during Black Hat's core international events. The event, covering the very latest InfoSec research and intelligence, will take place take place December 8-11, 2014, at the Bolger Center just outside of Washington, D.C. For more information and to take advantage of early registration prices, please visit http://blackhat.com/tr-14/.
Some highlights of the upcoming Black Hat Trainings include:
- New & Advanced Open Source Intelligence Techniques: This interactive training will show participants how to dig into the public internet for personal information about any target – forget the typical roadblocks – after this course you'll never accept 'no' from a website or service again.
- Hands-On Hardware Hacking and Reverse Engineering: This course will teach attendees hardware hacking and reverse engineering techniques commonly used against electronic product and embedded systems. Test your skills at the close with a final hardware hacking challenge.
- Software Defined Radio: Jump into signal processing, software radio and the powerful tools that enable the growing array of SDR projects within the hacker community. Learn to transmit, receive and analyze radio signals for wireless communications security and take home a HackRF One software defined radio transceiver: win-win.
As with all popular Black Hat courses, the Black Hat Trainings will fill up quickly, as they were selected based upon the high demand for their content. Be sure to reserve a spot in the Training course(s) of your choice while they are still available. You can find the full list of Trainings here: https://www.blackhat.com/tr-14/training/.
Future Black Hat Dates and Events
- Black Hat Regional Summit, Transamerica Expo Center, Sao Paulo, Brazil, November 25-26, 2014
- Black Hat Trainings, Bolger Center, Potomac, MD, December 8-11, 2014
- Black Hat Asia 2015, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, March 24-27, 2015
- Black Hat USA 2015, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Nevada, August 1-6, 2015
- Black Hat Europe 2015, Amsterdam RAI, Amsterdam, NL, November 10-13, 2015
Connect with Black Hat
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BlackHatEvents - hashtag #BlackHat
LinkedIn Group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=37658
About Black Hat
For more than 17 years, Black Hat has provided attendees with the very latest in information security research, development, and trends. These high-profile global events and trainings are driven by the needs of the security community, striving to bring together the best minds in the industry. Black Hat inspires professionals at all career levels, encouraging growth and collaboration among academia, world-class researchers, and leaders in the public and private sectors. Black Hat Briefings and Trainings are held annually in the United States, Europe and Asia, and are produced by UBM Tech. More information is available at: http://www.blackhat.com.
About UBM Tech
UBM Tech is a global media business that brings together the world's technology communities through live events, online properties and custom services. UBM Tech's community-focused approach provides its users and clients with expertly curated research, education, training, community advocacy, user-generated content and peer-to-peer engagement opportunities that serve the Electronics, Security, Enterprise IT and Communications, Network Infrastructure and Applications, Game and App Developers, and Tech Marketing communities. UBM Tech's brands include Black Hat, DesignCon, EE Times, Enterprise Connect, Game Developers Conference (GDC), HDI, InformationWeek, and Interop. Create, a UBM Tech full range marketing services division, includes custom events, content marketing solutions, community development and demand generation programs based on its content and technology market expertise. UBM Tech is a part of UBM (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion. For more information, go to http://tech.ubm.com.
SOURCE UBM Tech
For further information: Meredith Corley, Black Hat Public Relations, Meredith.Corley@ubm.com