Tower & Small Cell Summit 2015: Keynote Agenda Presents Expert Outlook on Wireless Infrastructure Evolution
Co-Located with CTIA Super Mobility, Top Event for Mobile Operators Returns to Las Vegas September 9-11
Aug 12, 2015
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Tower & Small Cell Summit, produced by UBM Tech, today highlights the keynote lineup for the 2015 event, which focuses on both tackling the key obstacles and also expanding on the opportunities that mobile operators must address to efficiently deploy and operate 4G networks. The conference and expo will be will be co-located with CTIA Super Mobility 2015, September 9-11 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas. For more information about the event and to register, visit www.towersummit.com.
Leading the wireless infrastructure industry for 18 years, the extensive Tower & Small Cell Summit conference program will engage tower owners, operators and supply partners in provocative business and technology discussions to optimize infrastructure during the current mobile broadband revolution.
Tower & Small Cell Summit Keynote Agenda
Tower & Small Cell Summit keynote program includes panel discussions, presentations and armchair interviews with some of the top industry leaders and disruptors offering inspiration and insight essential to business growth.
Day One Opening Keynote:
- The Future of Wireless Infrastructure in the US: In this presentation, Marc Ganzi, CEO of Digital Bridge Holdings, will outline the state of wireless infrastructure, as well as offer five options for carriers and infrastructure companies to keep up with mobile data traffic demand.
Day Two Opening Keynote:
- Integration of Small Cells, Wi-Fi, and Femtos with the Macro Network: In an armchair interview, David Mayo, Senior Vice President Technology of T-Mobile USA, will explain the relevance of small cells in the Un-carrier's broader network plans, and describe plans to begin to deploy small cells that include the LTE and unlicensed frequencies.
More Keynote Sessions:
- Executive Roundtable – Mobile Network Infrastructure Evolution: In this fast-paced discussion, industry leaders will analyze the key drivers of change over the next five years, including mobile traffic growth, LTE Advanced, the roadmap to 5G, virtualization, network densification and small cells.
- Executive Roundtable – State of the Wireless Ecosystem & Small Cell Forecast 2015-2016: After witnessing a significant increase of small cell deployments across the country, panel participants will present new insights available to operators and suppliers to streamline and improve their 2016 plans.
- Roadmap to 5G: Jake MacLeod, President, Gray Beards Consulting, LLC
- Neutral Host Strategies For Wireless Networks Densification: Oliver Valente, EVP and Chief Operating Officer, Extenet Systems
"Tower & Small Cell Summit is proud to present a robust conference agenda, filled with dynamic sessions led by the most experienced wireless industry professionals," said Berge Ayvazian, Tower & Small Cell Summit Conference Chair and co-founder. "Through forward-looking keynotes and highly-technical educational sessions, the program covers all key areas of the tower and small cell ecosystem—helping attendees gain the necessary insight to remain competitive and profitable."
Robust Conference & Dynamic Expo
Beyond the keynote program, Tower & Small Cell Summit also includes four in-depth tracks covering key topics directly addressing the needs of the cell-site and wireless infrastructure professionals. To see the full conference agenda, please visit: towersummit.com/lasvegas/scheduler/list.
As the largest wireless infrastructure pavilion at the CTIA Super Mobility 2015 Expo, Tower and Small Cell Summit provides an exciting opportunity to experience the most innovative technologies in the industry. CTIA Super Mobility 2015 will showcase more than 1,100 exhibitors, representing all sectors of the wireless industry.
For registration and pricing details, visit: towersummit.com/lasvegas/registration
To register as media through CTIA Super Mobility 2015, visit: ctiasupermobility2015.com/media/index.cfm/media-analyst-credential-requirements
About Tower & Small Cell Summit
Tower & Small Cell Summit is the largest event devoted to the needs of cell-site and wireless infrastructure professionals. Produced by UBM Tech and co-located with CTIA Super Mobility, the conference and expo brings together the industry's most innovative leaders to discuss the trends and technologies impacting the wireless infrastructure ecosystem. The two-day conference program helps tower owners and operators maximize their investments in wireless transmission systems, services and infrastructure. For more information, visit www.towersummit.com.
About UBM Tech
UBM Tech engages technology professionals live and online through its world-class brands, including Black Hat, InformationWeek, Enterprise Connect, Game Developers Conference (GDC), Dark Reading, HDI, GTEC, Network Computing and Interop. We're dedicated to fostering real engagement by creating environments where the technology industry can make connections, share insights, and network effectively. UBM Tech is the only media company that delivers large-scale industry events, leading online brands and content marketing services serving the Enterprise IT, Information Security, Game Development, Enterprise Communications and Technical Services and Support communities. UBM Tech is a part of UBM (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion. For more information, go to http://tech.ubm.com.
SOURCE UBM Tech
For further information: Jamie Miller, Tower & Small Cell Summit PR, [email protected]