DesignCon 2017 to Return to Silicon Valley for its 22nd Year - Registration Now Open
Register before October 14 to save at least $400 on a conference pass
Sep 28, 2016
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- DesignCon, produced by UBM LLC (UBM.L), today announced its 2017 event which will return to the Santa Clara Convention Center for its 22nd year. The event, designed by engineers for engineers, is the premier conference for deep technical training, driving chip, board and system innovation. This year's program will host more than 100 in-depth sessions spanning 14 technical tracks to deliver the most comprehensive and relevant conference program for the engineering community.
To learn more about DesignCon and to take advantage of Super Early Bird pricing, please visit: designcon.com/santaclara/passes-pricing
DesignCon 2017 will align with the event's reputation of providing the latest tools and education for the successful growth of the engineering community. This year's event will help professionals grow their design expertise and stay ahead of industry change. Attendees will learn, network and share with peers who are like-minded and passionate about their careers related to chips, boards and systems. Led by industry thought leaders, DesignCon will return with a schedule of sessions catered toward giving attendees practical solutions to their toughest challenges.
Below is a list of the 14 tracks that will be offered at this year's conference:
- Overcoming chip & package challenges in signal/power integrity
- Analog and mixed-signal modeling and simulation solutions
- Integrating photonic and electronic signaling
- System co-design modeling, correlation, and simulation
- Advances in materials and processing for PCBs, modules and packages
- Applying PCB design and simulation tools
- Advanced IO interface design for memory and 2.5D/3D/SIP integrations
- Optimizing high-speed serial design
- Measuring and simulating hitter, noise, and timing in serial links to minimize BER
- High-speed signal processing for equalization and coding
- Power integrity in power distribution networks
- Electromagnetic compatibility/mitigating interference
- Apply test and measurement methodology
- Modeling and analysis of interconnects
"Our dedication to this complex and talented community has always been evident through our evolving conference program," said Naomi Price, DesignCon Conference Content Director. "During its 21-year history, DesignCon has hosted the best and brightest engineers to educate, inspire and lead their peers toward success within an evolving industry. This year we continue that dedication with another full conference program that offers training for all career levels."
Apply for a Media Pass here: designcon.tech.ubm.com/2017/registrations/Media
DesignCon is the world's premier conference for chip, board and systems design engineers in the high-speed communications and semiconductor communities. DesignCon, created by engineers for engineers, takes place annually in Silicon Valley and remains the largest gathering of chip, board and systems designers in the country. This three-day technical conference and expo combines technical paper sessions, tutorials, industry panels, product demos and exhibits from the industry's leading experts and solutions providers. More information is available at: designcon.com. DesignCon is organized by UBM Americas, a part of UBM plc (UBM.L), an Events First marketing and communications services business. For more information, visit ubmamericas.com.
SOURCE UBM LLC