Enterprise Connect Announces 2017 Innovation Showcase Lineup focused on Internet of Things (IoT)
Each company will present their solution during a dedicated session held on Monday, March 27 at 9 AM
Mar 6, 2017
SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterprise Connect, the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communications, today announces six participants for its 2017 Innovation Showcase program. The program will feature first time exhibitors that are making strides in the world of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. Each participant will be given the opportunity to present their solution during an Innovation Showcase conference session held on Monday, March 27 at 9 AM.
Enterprise Connect 2017 will take place March 27-30 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, FL. For more information and register, please visit: enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/.
"The Innovation Showcase has become one of our most popular sessions and a mainstay of our Expo Floor," said Eric Krapf, general manager and program co-chair, Enterprise Connect. "This year's participants focus on one of today's fastest growing trends, IoT – showing how communications will play a vital role in many IoT solutions for the enterprise."
The 2017 Innovation Showcase participants:
- Cereno will show its NuVa room devices that use vertical and horizontal screens to improve real-time collaboration that better emulates face-to-face interactions.
- HubOne provides middleware at Charles de Gaulle airport in France and has developed network sensors and other IoT devices that integrate with Mitel notification server to improve response times to various events.
- Kaptivo offers a cloud-connected camera that can connect any standard dry-erase whiteboard into an online collaboration system. Meetings can be livestreamed and saved as a presentation.
- Left Lane Networks provides Tripods, a connected-car telematics service that connects into platforms such as Cisco Spark for business process automation.
- Relayr offers an IoT middleware service that enables manufacturers and enterprises to create scalable, cloud services with remote visibility and control. The service now integrates with Cisco Spark.
- Telestax offers Restcomm, an open source platform for developing and deploying IoT and real time communications applications. Restcomm components specialize in IoT-ready M2M communications.
Learn more about the Innovation Showcase here: enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/conference/innovation-showcase
Enterprise Connect 2017
Enterprise Connect will again take place in Orlando in 2017, bringing together enterprise communications professionals of all levels for an extensive three-and-a-half-day Conference focused on maximizing attendees' investments in communications and collaboration systems, services, apps and networks. The event will feature Keynotes, Breakout Sessions, Networking Opportunities and more, with program sessions spanning nine tracks encompassing the major technology streams in the industry.
The event will also host the largest and broadest exhibition focused on systems, software, services and applications – giving attendees a chance to experience the latest tools and innovations firsthand.
Follow Enterprise Connect online:
About Enterprise Connect
For more than 26 years, Enterprise Connect has been the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise Unified Communications and Collaboration in North America. Enterprise Connect brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry's vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise networks and communications. Enterprise Connect owns and produces No Jitter, (nojitter.com), providing daily blogging and analysis of enterprise communications, and it also serves the community with a weekly email newsletter and a Webinar Series. For more information, visit enterpriseconnect.com. Enterprise Connect is organized by UBM plc. UBM is the largest pure-play B2B Events organizer in the world. Our 3,750+ people, based in more than 20 countries, serve more than 50 different sectors. Our deep knowledge and passion for these sectors allow us to create valuable experiences which enable our customers to succeed. Please visit www.ubm.com for the latest news and information about UBM.
SOURCE Enterprise Connect
For further information: Kimberly Samra, ECPR@ubm.com, 415-947-6362