The Enterprise 2.0 Conference Announces Keynote Additions at Largest Gathering for Social Business Market
Executives from Nokia, Cisco, Microsoft, Adobe and Many More Take Stage to Present Ideas on Driving Business Performance
May 20, 2011
SAN FRANCISCO, May 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Enterprise 2.0 Conference, produced by UBM TechWeb, today announced additions to the keynote lineup at the leading event for companies looking to transform their business through social business tools and application platforms. Speakers from Nokia, Cisco, Microsoft, and Adobe join others from Avaya, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Electronic Arts, IBM, Jive Software and MIT. The Enterprise 2.0 Conference is taking place at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, June 20-23, 2011 To register and for more information visit: http://www.e2conf.com/boston/.
"Our largest and most comprehensive program to date zeros in on specific value propositions for the social enterprise – creating new opportunities and solving problems," said Steve Wylie, Enterprise 2.0 Conference General Manager. "The distinguished list of speakers will deliver insightful and thought provoking ideas in a new, quick-hitting, keynote format we're excited to roll out."
The Enterprise 2.0 Conference welcomes the following keynote presenters:
- John Hagel III, Co-author, The Power of Pull & Co-Chairman, Center for the Edge, Deloitte & Touche
- Lee Bryant, Co-founder & Director, Headshift
- Andrew McAfee, Principal Research Scientist, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Chris Morace, Senior Vice President of Business Development, Jive Software
- Sameer Patel, Partner, Sovos Group
- Mike Rhodin, Senior Vice President, IBM Software Solutions Group
- Sara M. Roberts, Book Author & President & CEO, Roberts Golden Consulting
- Bert Sandie, Director, Learning & Development, Electronic Arts, Inc
- Brett Shockley, Vice President of Emerging Products and Technology, Avaya
- John Stepper, Managing Director, Deutsche Bank
New speaker additions just added:
- Craig Hepburn, Global Director of Digital, Nokia & Ming Kwan, Digital Marketing Manager, Global, Nokia
- Jim Grubb, VP, Corporate Communications Architecture, Chief Demonstration Officer, Cisco
- Christian Finn, Director, SharePoint Product Management, Microsoft Corp
- Bryce Williams, Social Collaboration Consultant – IT, Eli Lilly
- Tom Kelly, President and CEO, Moxie Software
- Tony Martins, VP, Supply Chain, TEVA Pharmaceutical
- Steven Webster, Senior Director, Technology & Experience Innovation, Adobe
- Ross Mayfield, Chairman and Co-founder of Socialtext and VP of Business Development, SlideShare
- Tyler Knowlton, Chief Strategist on Digital Innovation for the Chief Trade Commissioner, Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada (DFAIT)
For the first time, keynote presenters will have 15 minutes to deliver a unique message to the Enterprise 2.0 community about their ideas, experiences, what worked for their organizations and what didn't. In addition to the keynotes, The Enterprise 2.0 Conference agenda includes a multi-track conference, an Expo Pavilion filled with the latest tools and solutions from the top Enterprise 2.0 vendors, a Launch Pad program with live product demos in front of a voting audience, and many networking opportunities. The event delivers rich case studies from leading customers demonstrating how Enterprise 2.0 is providing value across the business. Event sponsors include Diamond Sponsors Infosys, Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Microsoft; Platinum Sponsors Adobe, Alfresco, Jive Software, Moxie Software, and Open Text; Gold Sponsors Broadvision/Clearvale, Oracle, Spigit and SuccessFactors; Silver Sponsors Intrepid Learning Systems, Saba, and Yammer.
The Enterprise 2.0 Conference explores the integration of social and collaborative technologies in the enterprise, from both strategic and tactical perspectives. This Conference and Expo Pavilion focuses on the tools and best practices to drive business performance across workforce, customers, and partners networks. For more information visit: www.e2conf.com.
About UBM TechWeb
UBM TechWeb, the global leader in technology media and professional information, enables people and organizations to harness the transformative power of technology. Through its three core businesses – media solutions, marketing services and paid content – UBM TechWeb produces the most respected and consumed brands and media applications in the technology market. More than 14.5 million business and technology professionals (CIOs and IT managers, Web & Digital professionals, Software Developers, Government decision makers, and Telecom providers) actively engage in UBM TechWeb's communities and information resources monthly. UBM TechWeb brands include: global face-to-face events such as Interop, Web 2.0, Black Hat and Enterprise Connect; award-winning online resources such as InformationWeek, Light Reading, and Network Computing; and market-leading magazines InformationWeek, Wall Street & Technology, and Advanced Trading. UBM TechWeb is a UBM plc company, a global provider of news distribution and specialist information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion.
SOURCE UBM TechWeb
For further information: Natalia Wodecki, +1-415-947-6762, email@example.com