TechWeb's Enterprise 2.0 Conference 2009 Launch Pad Finalists Announced
More Votes and Submissions this Year Signify Innovation is Vibrant at Enterprise 2.0
Jun 12, 2009
TechWeb today announced the four finalists in the Enterprise 2.0 Conference Launch Pad program which provides a unique public forum for unveiling new social tools within the enterprise. The Enterprise 2.0 Conference is the first and largest worldwide conference and demonstration pavilion dedicated to exploring how Web 2.0 and social technology is dramatically changing the enterprise to make businesses more agile, efficient and adaptable in today's market. The event's Launch Pad finalists will present their new 2.0 tools and services to a live audience on Wednesday, June 24th during the Enterprise 2.0 Conference at the Westin Waterfront in Boston.
Participants this year posted their submissions first in Twitter format. Top submissions by community vote were then invited to upload a short video submission to the Launch Pad site to compete for the title and chance to present to the Enterprise 2.0 community at the event. On Wednesday, June 24th, after three intense rounds that resulted in over 15,000 votes from the enterprise 2.0 community, the four Launch Pad finalists will present their ideas to the audience of creators, evangelists and adopters of cutting edge technologies, who will then decide the winner. The winning Launch Pad participant will receive a free exhibit space in the 2010 Enterprise 2.0 Conference Demo Pavilion. Enterprise 2.0 Launch Pad is organized by Stowe Boyd, an internationally recognized authority on social applications and their impact on business and society.
The four finalists are:
* Bantam - a provider of online workspaces for business teams with real-time, streaming "social CRM" to keep track of people and business
* youcalc - where business people create and share custom reports and analytics on data from SaaS systems with zero coding required
* Brainpark - a smart and simple software product that helps employees learn from one another and become more productive at work
* Manymoon - a social productivity application that makes it simple to share and organize tasks, events, documents, status, links and projects
"This year's response for the Enterprise 2.0 Launch Pad program was the best we've seen yet," said Steve Wylie, General Manager and Conference Director for the Enterprise 2.0 Conference. "The sheer amount of companies participating signify the incredible innovation happening in the space. These elite four finalists will present their unique technologies to our audiences, demonstrating new and applicable solutions that can improve the way we work and communicate."
* To see the 2009 Enterprise 2.0 Conference Launch Pad finalists: http://launchpad.enterprise2conf.com/videos
* To learn more about the 2009 Enterprise 2.0 Conference or to register visit: http://www.e2conf.com/
* To see more details on Launch Pad, visit: http://launchpad.enterprise2conf.com/
* To apply for a media pass, visit: http://www.e2conf.com/media-center/
* To see the latest conference news and to interact with other Enterprise 2.0 Conference attendees join the Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5561504394
* Subscribe to the Enterprise 2.0 Conference: http://feeds.feedburner.com/e2blog.
About The Enterprise 2.0 Conference
The Enterprise 2.0 Conference explores the integration of Web 2.0 technologies in the enterprise, from both strategic and tactical perspectives. This annual conference and demo pavilion focuses on the tools and techniques that best leverage the technical, productive and social aspects of IT and workgroup environments to build a cohesive collaboration strategy and empower a connected workforce. For more information visit: www.enterprise2conf.com.
TechWeb, the global leader in business technology media, is an innovative business focused on serving the needs of technology decision-makers and marketers worldwide. TechWeb produces the most respected and consumed media brands in the business technology market. Today, more than 13.3 million* business technology professionals actively engage in our communities created around our global face-to-face events Interop, Web 2.0, Black Hat and VoiceCon; online resources such as the TechWeb Network, Light Reading, Intelligent Enterprise, InformationWeek.com, bMighty.com, market leading, award-winning magazines such as InformationWeek, TechNet Magazine, MSDN Magazine, Wall Street & Technology and The Financial Technology Network. TechWeb also provides end-to-end services ranging from next-generation performance marketing, integrated media, research and analyst services. TechWeb is a division of United Business Media, a global provider of news distribution and specialist information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion.
*13.3 million business decision-makers: based on # of monthly connections
First Call Analyst:
FCMN Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT: Joylyn Tanner, PR Specialist of TechWeb, +1-415-947-6319,
Company News On-Call: http://www.prnewswire.com/comp/181993.html