Enterprise 2.0 Santa Clara Conference Announces Launch Pad Final Four
Finalists to Present On Stage at Santa Clara Event
Oct 14, 2011
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Enterprise 2.0 Santa Clara Conference, produced by UBM TechWeb, announced the four finalists selected to participate in this year's Launch Pad program. Launch Pad is a unique competition that provides a public forum for companies to present their innovative applications to the Enterprise 2.0 community and will take place during the Enterprise 2.0 Conference on Wednesday, November 16th. The Enterprise 2.0 Conference, happening at the Santa Clara Convention Center, is the leading event for companies looking to transform their business through social business tools and platforms. For more information on Launch Pad visit: http://launchpad.e2conf.com/.
Participants this year pitched their submissions first via Twitter. Top submissions were invited by the Jury to upload a short video to the Launch Pad site where the Enterprise 2.0 community voted on their favorite. The four companies with the most votes will present to the Enterprise 2.0 Santa Clara audience at the event. Each Launch Pad finalist has three minutes on stage to present their tool or service to an audience of business and technology decision makers, evangelists, and adopters of cutting edge technologies. Following the finalists presentation, the audience will select a "People's Choice" winner.
The four finalists are:
- CubeVibe: CubeVibe provides software that helps managers connect with their teams and improve engagement. CubeVibe delivers on-demand tools to help managers hold effective meetings, set individual and team goals, track progress with simple metrics, and share real-time feedback.
- Flowr: Flowr is a European start-up innovating in social business collaboration, passionate about design and web apps. With more required to encourage true collaborative work flow, Flowr helps embrace innovation in a dynamic business environment.
- Inmagic: Inmagic is a leader in developing and implementing Social Knowledge Networks for enterprise organizations. Inmagic helps business users break down information silos and create true knowledge-based communities to improve productivity and collaboration and support strategic transformation initiatives.
- Streamer: Streamer adds a Social Layer across systems and teams and breaks down silos of information spread across business. Streamer improves productivity and decision making and empowers people.
"We appreciate the industry enthusiasm of all companies that participated in this year's Launch Pad," said Paige Finkelman, General Manager, Enterprise 2.0 Conference. "The Enterprise 2.0 Launch Pad program is an opportunity to recognize the innovative companies helping to shape today's changing vendor landscape. We look forward to hearing more from each of the selected four finalists on the main stage when they demonstrate new tools and technologies that can help businesses improve the way they work and communicate."
* For more information on 2011 Enterprise 2.0 Conference Launch Pad finalists, visit: http://launchpad.e2conf.com/
* To learn more about the 2011 Enterprise 2.0 Conference or to register, visit: http://www.e2conf.com/santaclara/
* To apply for a media pass, visit: http://www.e2conf.com/santaclara/media-center/
* To see the latest conference news and to interact with other Enterprise 2.0 Conference attendees join the Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/e2conf
The Enterprise 2.0 Conference explores the integration of social and collaborative technologies in the enterprise, from both strategic and tactical perspectives. This Conference and Expo Pavilion focuses on the tools and best practices to drive business performance across workforce, customers, and partners' networks. As part of Enterprise 2.0 Conference, The BrainYard, the first website community providing news, analysis and insights on fast-changing developments within the evolving world of social business was launched as a joint venture with UBM TechWeb's InformationWeek to serve the growing social business market. For more information on Enterprise 2.0 Conference visit: www.e2conf.com.
About UBM TechWeb
UBM TechWeb, the global leader in technology media and professional information, enables people and organizations to harness the transformative power of technology. Through its three core businesses – media solutions, marketing services and paid content – UBM TechWeb produces the most respected and consumed brands and media applications in the technology market. More than 14.5 million business and technology professionals (CIOs and IT managers, Web & Digital professionals, Software Developers, Government decision makers, and Telecom providers) actively engage in UBM TechWeb's communities and information resources monthly. UBM TechWeb brands include: global face-to-face events such as Interop, Web 2.0, Black Hat and Enterprise Connect; award-winning online resources such as InformationWeek, Light Reading, and Network Computing; and market-leading magazines InformationWeek, Wall Street & Technology, and Advanced Trading. UBM TechWeb is a part of UBM plc, one of the world's largest media businesses as a global provider of news distribution and specialist information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion.
SOURCE UBM TechWeb
For further information: Joylyn Tanner of UBM TechWeb, +1-415-947-6319, email@example.com